4.14.2005

whew!

the show has closed, the set has been struck, and I can say without arm-twisting that I would love to see this show happen again next year at the pear avenue theatre if we decide there's a slot for it. we're plotting out the season now, and it looks promising for slices. I'll know more soon.

son is home on spring break...it's always interesting to find out what's gone on and what's expected next. he's so inspiring - taller every time, only 17 and 6'2" already - so curious about so many different disciplines. I can't wait to see where he goes next. [ex keeps things entertaining, as always, with his near-disconnectedness. I wonder what I'll be like at his age...but pretty certain I'll never be so removed from the rest of the world that I think that college, dental and medical expenses are covered by child support. cranky? oh, a tad.]

friday off to tour the USS Hornet then a neo-Passover dinner since son won't be home during the usual timing of same. these are the days of wine & matzo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home