4.17.2005

Ding-Dong! Are you ready for Mother's Day?

for those of you following the Avon way...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We all have mothers we shop for: our own mothers, our friend's mothers, or...our child's mother? Whoever you are, wherever you are, Mother's Day is May 8th.

Happy Mother's Day to all! I've got a few suggestions for easy Mother's Day shopping, and I'll even gift-wrap for you if you ask! Mother's Day should be easy and fun, a way of honoring and respecting those who have brought life to us and those around us. The most common requests for gifts are fragrance, homewares, jewelry, and spa products. Have a look at some suggestions, and please know that I have other ideas too, if these aren't quite what you had in mind:

Fragrance: Avon has a trilogy of fragrances called today - tomorrow - always, three different scents that are unique on their own but coordinate well together for women who prefer to create their own scent by layering more than one. Each Eau de Parfum spray is 1.7 fluid ounces in a beautiful heavy glass bottle that any fragrance-lover would want to display. At $30.00 each, this is already a strong value, but Avon will also include (free with your order) a gift-boxed trio of elegant parfum miniatures, one of each fragrance. Body washes and moisturizing lotions are also available, and I have ready an emailable description of each fragrance if you're interested to know more.

Homewares: A terrific choice for extended families is the Frame Tree (#147-385 at $16.99), a 16-inch tall metal family tree with twelve hanging metal frames. The design is fairly simple, and a choice you won't find at the mall. I have other ideas for this category, too.

Jewelry: Is jewelry more your touch? I have fashion watches, earrings and rings in special holiday boxes, and much more! I could go on...but why don't you get in touch with me to let me know her tastes so that I may make more individualized recommendations?

Spa Products: My Planet Spa products all boast excellent formulas and scents for any happy bather-relaxer. Inspired formulas include Mediterranean Olive Oil, South Pacific Sea, African Shea Butter, and Dead Sea Minerals, with products for hair, body, face, and nails. Let me know what you're trying to do for your special Mom, and I'll find a suggestion to keep you both in the pink.

If you're looking for something else entirely, let me know, and we'll talk it through to make this an easy and enjoyable shopping experience.


Those of you who prefer to shop online, use this link: www.youravon.com/rbraverman

Without question, call or write me for place and order, to snap up samples, get suggestions, or ???. As always, I am 100% committed to Avon, mark. , and beComing products - if you don't like it, I'll make it right...I want you to be happy.

Robyn Ginsburg Braverman
510-794-7828
robyngins@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home